St. Leonard’s Society of Canada (SLSC) is a membership-based charitable organization that promotes humane and informed criminal and social justice policy, practice, and responsible leadership to foster safer communities.
As a small charitable organization, your donation makes a difference at SLSC. Your contribution can help us with sustaining day-to-day operations and continue bringing together our network to collectively advance our mission. Some easy ways to help us include:
- Using SLSC’s CanadaHelps page to make one-time or monthly donations, or to make a donation on behalf of someone else
- Putting on an in-person or virtual fundraising event in support of SLSC (e.g., at your school, via Facebook)
- Suggesting your loved ones make a donation to SLSC on your behalf as a gift
- Suggesting your workplace or company donate to SLSC
- …and any other creative ideas you may have!
If you have any questions about donating to SLSC or how we use our funds, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All donors receive a tax receipt through Canada Helps, with options to support SLSC’s general operations (General Fund) or SLSC’s Libby Fund, which supports the education of people who have been in conflict with the law and the people who support them.
For more info on the Libby Award Fund including past recipients, check out our Awards page.