Skip to content
Become an Individual Member
Any person is able to become a member upon paying the $50 membership fee and submitted the membership form (both subject to annual renewal). Membership demonstrates your commitment to SLSC, and entitles you to:
- Access to information and expertise about social justice, including a subscription to our newsletter
- Invitations to SLSC events such as our annual conferences/training and Annual General Meeting
- Personal support to address your concerns about criminal justice
- Opportunities to connect with other members who share your concerns
- Vote at all members’ meetings
To claim your membership, please submit the completed form by mail to the address below or email us an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit membership payment, please mail in a cheque to the address below or pay online via CanadaHelps (please ensure you apply your online donation to the ‘Membership Fee – general’ option).
St. Leonard’s Society of Canada
208-211 Bronson Ave.
Ottawa, ON. K1R 6H5
If you have any questions or need more information, please email us at email@example.com.
View the Membership Form